Friday, June 10, 2011

My First Time..

Well, if you haven't already read the title of this post, this is my first time...blogging.  See what I did there. I am very new to this and honestly, not that great of a writer nor can I spell very well. I barely passed high school English -if that's honest enough.  I'm just going to throw that out there.

Moving to "The Happiest Place on Earth" in 67 days is absolutely terrifying. Yes. I am counting.   Which is exactly why I'm here. I thought that creating a blog would be  an easy outlet to let go of my anxiety, fear, anticipation, etc. without really having to say it aloud.

So this is where it will start.

Not only will I blog about the impending days until Disney, but I will also blog about my Summer. Or, lack there of.

So.  Here goes nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristine! I'm so happy you did this! I have an up-and-running blog that I might convert to my Disney blog--although it's a wordpress and everyone i know seems to do blogspot so we'll have to see but yay! Can't wait for Disney!
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either! So excited!

    ReplyDelete