Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Attention Space Travelers: Due to a passing mete....

Welcome back, Space Travelers!

   It's been awhile since I've been on here so I should probably catch you all up. I have been living in Orlando for about 3.5 months now and its been quite the experience. I work at Space Mountain. I know! How cool is that? When I first found out I was not all that happy, to be completely honest. I am not a roller coaster fan. I kept thinking to myself "How am I going to work at an attraction I can't even ride?". Well, I went through training and found out that it is the BEST place to work at. It's hard, it will make you want to jump off the highest point of the mountain, and people yell at you. A lot. But in all honesty, I have never been happier. I work with terrific people, who have become my family, and I get to make people happy by sending them into outer space. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment